View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 11:10 AM   #1
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Why all the love for Texas?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, they have Kevin Durant who should be POY, but they're 2-6 vs. RPI top 50 teams. Yeah, I know the RPI is merely a tool, but it does give an idea of the quality of teams. Why do close games against Kansas make everyone forget all of their close games to Baylor and Nebraska? I don't get all the talk about how they should have been a 3 or even a 2 seed. I don't get all the talk about how they're going to be in the Elite 8 after they beat UNC and maybe even the FF after they beat GTown. Let's not forget that Texas is very young and very inexperienced. Don't get me wrong, I do have Texas going far in a bracket or 2, but I'm just not in love with them like everyone else.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote