View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Yu Yu Hakusho Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
DUDE! Where have you been bro?
College. stuff with college. Waiting till next weekend for fall break

I think that YYH>DBZ. Mostly because the character development is better. And each is more unique. There's more overlap with DBZ moves/character attributes. Plus no one became overly powerful. Really my only complaint is that Three Kings was pretty shitty. I mean the final episode is pretty good, but meh.

How's college treating you so far?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote