Thread: Team Fortress 2
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Team Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
it was fun for a while, but it being free + all those stupid accessories = bleck
It being free is the only reason I got it

The hats stuff is just kinda lame.

I gotta agree that the way you get new weapons and stuff is weird. But to me, this is one of those "lets throw a bunch of ideas we had for games together and release it" games that does well.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote