View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:57 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I also can't stand that fat bastard prospect. Biggest p*ssy I've ever seen, plus he looks like he's right out of high school. I liked the other prospect though. That part where he held the gun up to his head and started screaming....good shit.
Seriously, where'd that dude come from? Have I just not been paying attention? I honestly have never noticed him previously.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote