View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 AM   #10
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Seriously, where'd that dude come from? Have I just not been paying attention? I honestly have never noticed him previously.

I think Sutter screwed up though, cause that prospect was introduced last season, and apparently more than a year has passed between last season and this one, and he still hasn't been patched yet. I'm no expert on MC rules, but I think he would've been patched by now. Either way, I hope he gets killed off soon by somebody, or at least chokes on a hamburger. I mean c'mon, he's got the curly fro and wears glasses....damn.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote