View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I think Sutter screwed up though, cause that prospect was introduced last season, and apparently more than a year has passed between last season and this one, and he still hasn't been patched yet. I'm no expert on MC rules, but I think he would've been patched by now. Either way, I hope he gets killed off soon by somebody, or at least chokes on a hamburger. I mean c'mon, he's got the curly fro and wears glasses....damn.
No no, not the fat ****, I'm talking about the skinny little Sol Starr from Deadwood looking guy that put the gun to his head and screamed during Russian roulette.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote