View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is 2K12 prophetic??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Not very Sterling like

But to be fair, players always ask for more than they are worth. DeAndre Jordan was asking me for almost 13 million a year and he was a 71 overall lol. Hell Bargnani wanted a max deal from me. Very unrealistic

Dude, that's a BARGAIN for greatness.