Thread: Dark Souls!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #28
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dark Souls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Yes they are action RPG but don't underestimate Bioware games. They are considered the WRPG company that really put Action/RPG/Choose your own adventure types on the map. They are very much so RPG's. Just a more modern type. No more of that lame turn based combat sh**. Bioware has produced so many RPG classics that many people consider their favorite games. KOTOR games, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Dragon Age.

There's a lot wrong with this and I'm not going to address it in this thread for several reasons. Keeping on topic --

Quote:
All classic and epic series. I'm a gamer through and through and anything I play I've succeeded at. Just because I'm a diehard Bioware fan doesn't mean I can't handle something more challenging.

I'm tempering your expectations, nothing more or less. I was a Bioware fan until they betrayed their own vision. Dark Souls makes ME2/DA2 look like Minesweeper in terms of difficulty.

Quote:
I really want to try the game and just wanted to get more info on it. I'll just get it and try it on easy to start.

No such option. You can only start a New Game, NG+, etc.

Quote:
According to the IGN reviewer he said the game forces you to learn and adapt and once you do it's very rewarding.

I always take anything IGN says with a grain of salt. But that reviewer is right.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote