Thread: Dark Souls!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:36 PM   #30
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

Default Re: Dark Souls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Ah so you're one of the types that thinks Bioware is a sellout because they are going more Action/RPG than traditional RPG. I think that's partly true but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are still among the best in the business. Dragon Age 2 received an average score of a 7.5 and that's the worst rated game they have made to give you an idea of their success.

Maybe you're different but their games just cater to exactly what I like the way that some people find that with Modern Warfare etc. The Action/RPG/Choose your own adventure deal is what I dreamed about as a kid who played video games. I think part of the problem is everyone is being forced to go the action/FPS route at least partially right now because games like MW outsell them by multiple times over.

Thanks for the heads up... It just came off like you were basically saying if I like Bioware games I don't stand a chance.
i thought dragon age 2 was great and cant wait for part 3 you must get dark souls its a rare game in todays market you will love it, i picked up nba 2k12 and dark souls at the same time i prob have about 5 hours on 2k12 and 55 hours on dark souls prepare to die lol
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote