View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:40 AM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Austin Rivers will wear "number" 0 for duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I don't know, there's already been plenty of venom spewed forth by people on Inside Carolina. I know that's a small fraction of the fan-base, but he's already pretty hated.

I personally think he'll have to do something pretty drastic this year, though, to approach Redick and Laetner status.
I dunno, it's a whole new era now with Twitter and school (and sometimes specific sport) specific sites, even than when Redick was in school. Which seems like yesterday (damn).

I don't see him approaching them, but I do see where you're coming from. The culture of recruiting has gotten really...creepy in the last couple years. It's always been dirty and slimy and all, but I just mean as far as fan involvement. I'm a 27 year old man and I follow multiple 15/16 year old kids on Twitter that have "Purdue interest," I have no room to talk. I knew where JaQuan Lyle was a couple weekends ago, that's kid's a junior. In high school. That's just downright creepy. But I'm not about to click unfollow because I have a Purdue P as my Twitter icon. And it matters.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote