View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: James Bond 23 "Skyfall" - (Javier Bardem CONFIRMED as Bond villain!)

Man that got me hyped too, Bardem is in my top 3 favourite actors right now....you should definitely check out Biutiful, his performance is nothing short of outstanding. One of my favourite performances of all time, even
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote