View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Will Amare make the hall of fame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfMattGeiger
Assuming Amare will have at least 2-3 more seasons of similar career numbers and all star appearances, what are his chances of making the hall of fame? I have always been a huge fan of his even before the Knicks, and I'd like to think he has a decent chance.

He'll most likely make it. I can see him finishing his career with 10 or more all star appaerances and he already has 5 all nba selections. He has nice career numbers and has been a big name in the league for years.

Your username Matt Geiger was awesome. Looked like a pro wrestler. Was a beast on NBA Live 2000. lol.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote