View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLS Surpasses NBA In Attendance

Which has to do with what? At all? A basketball game played outside in spring means what? The NBA is a winter game that isnt all played in places like LA and Miami. It begins in Octomber/november and winds down as it warms up. You dont put people outside to watch/play basketball in the snow in New York/Michigan/DC/chicago.

Or were you just pointing out that basketball can draw given a large venue to do so? Im shocked. As that was not my point at all. I mean...I didnt mention the several times basketball is played in such settings and sold football numbers. I didnt mention the Hawks selling 60 thousand. Or the ASG getting 109. Or the final four getting big numbers(75 thousand in the superdome).

These are things...I am not aware of yes?

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 11-01-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote