View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #668
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Who should I start? Austin or Santonio? I feel like Austin is more talented overall and he could bounce back big but santonio has been pretty good as of late (only had a low scoring game last week because of a td called back). So what do you guys think?

Austin. I think he has a 100+ game today.

And I'd probably start Dez over CJ. Last week was disappointing but Dez has been a pretty solid fantasy option this year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote