View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #795
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
What about the third SEC team in the top 10? Alabama has already beat them and LSU still has to play them? No, Arkansas isn't on LSU or Alabama's level but they are a legit to 10 team this year.

And Oregon was a pedestrian opponent for LSU earlier in the season?

Arkansas is ok. I've seen them twice, including their big ooc win vs Tx A&M and haven't seen anything that separates them from the big group of teams in the middle. Not saying they don't deserve to be ranked (keeping in mind that I think the polls are worthless crap), but I feel perfectly comfortable in saying there's nothing about them that stands out vs 20-30 other teams in the country.

Oregon is a good win. I was referring more to their conference opponents in that particular post, but Oregon is a decent home win. Having seen Oregon, they can't defend any part of the field, but they are a potent offense. I'd probably say they were a little better than Arkansas on a neutral field.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote