View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #22
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

I feel like I'm staring at the judges scores for the gold medalist of any event at the olympics. I really didn't expect anything less then high grades across the board but it's still very nice to see that it's living up to the immense hype it's received.

And damn you Aussies for being ahead of the game lol
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote