View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #26
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
They went from 15 to 70+ voice actors so the voice acting improvement is to be expected. Thanks for info dude. There is something I want to know in particular if you can help me. Are the companions useful? I was told you can get companions like Fallout 3/Vegas.
I've barely scratched the surface of the game. During the opening sequence you are fighting along some other prisoners and it makes it all kinda easy. I put at the hardest difficulty but let the NPCs be the cannon fodder while I sliced people in the back. I feel like I should be struggling more at the start of a game but I might have to give it some time.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote