View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #37
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
Oblivion is one of my games ever, played through on the PC and 360

which version should I get though?

also, how are the combat mechanics? the fighting in oblivion didn't make me feel like I was some all powerful warrior on a quest to save the world

You should get it for PC if yours can run it properly.

The combat feels similar, but it's just very refined. Dual wielding spells, or a spell and a weapon, is quite nice. And one thing they've added to the fighting is cinematics. Sometimes when you land a critical hit the camera will switch to a 3rd person view of you stabbing some enemy in the neck and stuff. It's done in a very non-intrusive way, but moments like that does make the combat more visceral.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote