View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #37
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
Oblivion is one of my games ever, played through on the PC and 360

which version should I get though?

also, how are the combat mechanics? the fighting in oblivion didn't make me feel like I was some all powerful warrior on a quest to save the world

You should get it for PC if yours can run it properly.

The combat feels similar, but it's just very refined. Dual wielding spells, or a spell and a weapon, is quite nice. And one thing they've added to the fighting is cinematics. Sometimes when you land a critical hit the camera will switch to a 3rd person view of you stabbing some enemy in the neck and stuff. It's done in a very non-intrusive way, but moments like that does make the combat more visceral.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote