View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #32
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Locked Out NBA Players That Are Not Meeting Expectations In Euroleague 2011-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
So what? If any Euroleague player comes to the NBA and plays small minutes he is declared an instant "Euro scrub", a "bust", and said to be "not good enough to hack it in the NBA".

Interesting double standard there.
Well in the NBA you play more if you're better(training/gametime+attitude) than your teammates in most cases.Unless your in a doghouse or play terrible D. But in the euroleague (FROM WHAT I HEARD, I'm not a follower) it's more team based and minutes are more equally divided. Also there is less of a star mentality there so that explains the stats not being so great. There is still a coach telling them what to do, they will not just get every shot just because they played in the nba.Am I correct about my assumptions?
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote