View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #63
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Man, not being able to kill children is so lame.

Has anybody on PC been messing around with the console commands? I sure have. Flying around shooting fireballs at villages.

Dark Brotherhood was way cooler in Oblivion, severely disappointed on that.

I've killed 3 dragons so far. 1 was a random encounter.

My guy is a 2h(pref axe) boring Nord. I kind of wanted to go the Argonian or whatever its called with a thiefy build but I feel as though it may be too late. Although after I beat the game I might do that on a new save.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote