View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #79
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Can someone please tell me if I should buy this lol. I don't know much about the game, I watched a review and it looks cool.

Is it like Fable? I loved Fable.

Can you switch to 3rd person view?

The game looks big as fvck and everyone says its amazing. Any help is appreciated :)

Fav game of year. Incredibly huge. It took me 7 hours to pass Mage quest line and become the Arch Mage. That was a freaking side quest! It's an open game so you can play how you want. I prioritize based on what I want. I like powerful magic so I did Mage related stuff first. Never ending things to do. I know have a Khajit warrior companion, dog and my monster summons. I like healing my crew while they kill everything for me. My crew killed a middle tier dragon in like 3 minutes with no help from me. My horse attacks too.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote