View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #81
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Woah I thought they said no werewolves, just vampires this time? Can you choose when to turn? Where did you learn it? Anyone have a dragon map?

There are definitely warewolves. I havent actually used the ability yet so I am not sure when you can turn it on, during the quest the guy said you could only use it every so often. You get it from doing the companions quest line.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote