View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #88
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Do i need to know what happened in previous games? I wanna know what I'll be getting myself into if i do buy it. The game seems really good.
Not really. You'll never even hear much about what happened in previous games, seeing as you're a whole new person and in a whole new area.

And besides, if you really care about lore/storyline and don't understand, theres some good wiki pages to read...if you're into that.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote