View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #307
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official UCLA Bruins Thread:

Without Reeves Nelson, UCLA won't be winning many games this year, no matter how deep the front court is, Nelson is flat out the best player on the team (though I believe Smith can be better if he can stay on the court). On top of that, Nelson is suspended indefinitely according to John Gold at InsideSoCal.com/UCLA .

I'm glad Anderson is back though, Lazeric Jones is overrated as hell and Anderson had 9/6 with 2 turnovers in his game back while Jones had 4 assists to 5 turnovers . Smith with 15/9 on 6-9 shooting was also impressive in the blow out embarrassment.

Howland had a great run with the Bruins, but I'm wondering if his time here is at an end. In the past couple of years, we lost to Montana by 10 at home, at home against Cal State Fullerton by 3, and now these two losses to Loyola Maramount and Middle Tennessee State? Sheesh!

Hopefully a win against Chaminade comes up.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote