View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Deron "Europe's GOAT" Williams = 16th In Scoring In THIRD TIER European League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
These stats are bs since they include his two admittedly bad games against that Belgian team which were for another competition.Hes averagin 25.5 on 55.6 %. in his 2 eurochallenge games.
Crappy numbers indeed...

To euroleague.. you said in another thread that Chatman was putting up similar to D Wills stats while he was in Besiktas(which isnt even correct but anyway).Now answer me,what was Beskitas w-l record while Chatman was there and what is their w-l record now with Deron..waitin

What are you talking about? Eurocup qualifying has never counted as Eurocup play. It's ALWAYS been EUROCHALLENGE league.

Eurocup qualifying has ALWAYS been counted as EuroChallenge competition only.

I figured a European basketball fan would have known that..........

He has played 4 official EuroChallenge games, whether you like it or not. You are just MAKING UP your own stats. Or did you think that the idiot site eurobasket.com actually knew what they are doing by listing official EuroChallenge games as Eurocup games? You do realize that they don't know what the hell they are doing most of the time right?

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-20-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote