View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Aaron Brooks Signs in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
Verylegit, I couldn't agree more. If there's no hardcap in the future, there's no way we can compete. The Suns front office loves to give away draft picks, but complains about the team being old at the same time. Not trying to trade Nash last season was a big mistake along with getting rid of Dragic for Brooks.
there moves never make sense. i was really upset at the aaron brooks move as well. seriously, the only player on our team with value is nash but other than that, our players are bench players who at their very peak would struggle to be good role players. its ridiculous. i don't see our team returning to 2005 level in the near future. the only championship this team could ever get is in the D league.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote