View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #4
Nowitness41991
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Nowitness41991 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Facts that say Dirk is MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
AHAHAH the last fans you want to talk about lucky to are phx fans, face it suns outlasted and outplayed you. how did marion get that critical offensive rebound and how did nash hit that three? because the mavericks fell apart thats something you deal with buddy, it happpens to every great franchise. Now as far as your mvp argument, nash outplayed dirk in dallas! he also came close to beating u in dallas if not for a lucky dirk jumper, fact is nash and dirk will be close in the race, i believe that with nashes performance in dallas to score ten points in the final minute hit the game tying shot come up with huge offensive plays in both overtimes pretty much solidifies his 3peat.

You get lucky when a 90% FT shooter misses, and you got lucky when josh howard fouled nash for 3 FT's.

Whoopyyyyy you won 1 game this year against the mavs and the fact it took you 2 OTs to do it. 2-1 in the season buddy. Hey where was nash against the NUGGETS? And did you see Dirk score 19 points in the 4th qtr to seal a victory vs the celtics? Now by your logic, Dirk is now the MVP because you like basing opinion on 1 game out of 82.

Face it, so far Dirk just has it. Dirk also played in 5 more games than Nash.

May I remind you of game 5 in last years WCF?

With a defense that gives up 70 pts to the DENVER NUGGETS in 1 half definatly has a chance in the playoffs...hahahaahhahahahahahaaa

Last edited by Nowitness41991 : 03-18-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Nowitness41991 is offline   Reply With Quote