Thread: Ricky Rubioooo
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #13
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ricky Rubioooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
I don't understand why people hate on players for no reason and want them to fail so badly. There are a few exceptions of course (LeBron) but what has this kid done to garner this much hate?

That full court pass to Derozan was awesome. I think he will be a solid rookie, he won't score much but 5-6 assists, around 1.5 steals a game and he will set up the run and gun Wolves well.

Agreed. At least heīll put the Wolves on sportscenter alot and they canīt get any worse with him. Besides the thought of some no look and behind the back passes hitting an unprepared Darko in the head....
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote