View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #14
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where Were You When Kobe Raped A White Girl???

I was eating dinner at home and just saw it on the news. Another reminder why you don't keep athletes as your role models.

My dad was eating with me too. He couldn't believe if prosecuted how many years Kobe would have to go to jail.

I remember the media was making a bid deal about how this would ruin Kobe forever and he would never be the same again.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote