View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #47
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pacers want Rajon Rondo from Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
Calling Rondo elite is straight laughable, clearly you have rose coloured glasses on.
Random person saying fact after everything doesn't infact, make it fact. FACT
He's a good defender and rebounder, yes.
He's a decent playmaker, but when you have 3 HoFers on the end of your passes it's impossible to guage how good he actually is. Put him in Phoenix instead of Nash and I guarentee he doesn't have anywhere near the assists.
It's not a matter of not being able to shoot consistantly, he can't shoot at all... Ohh wait I forgot, fact!
At the death he's a liability. How can an "elite" point guard not be counted on to have the ball in his hands when the games on the line. Dude has a career FT% of 62%. Show me one elite PG that can't even shoot free throws....

To be fair, when healthy, Rondo has proven lately he is a walking 14 APG. He's his own mold.

He was in top 5 MVP voting for the first half of the season until he got hurt and never returned to 100%. The Miami series proved how important he is...
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote