View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #47
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Pacers want Rajon Rondo from Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
Calling Rondo elite is straight laughable, clearly you have rose coloured glasses on.
Random person saying fact after everything doesn't infact, make it fact. FACT
He's a good defender and rebounder, yes.
He's a decent playmaker, but when you have 3 HoFers on the end of your passes it's impossible to guage how good he actually is. Put him in Phoenix instead of Nash and I guarentee he doesn't have anywhere near the assists.
It's not a matter of not being able to shoot consistantly, he can't shoot at all... Ohh wait I forgot, fact!
At the death he's a liability. How can an "elite" point guard not be counted on to have the ball in his hands when the games on the line. Dude has a career FT% of 62%. Show me one elite PG that can't even shoot free throws....

To be fair, when healthy, Rondo has proven lately he is a walking 14 APG. He's his own mold.

He was in top 5 MVP voting for the first half of the season until he got hurt and never returned to 100%. The Miami series proved how important he is...
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote