View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #56
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

I think the Thunder wouldnīt be any worse if they dealt Westbrook straight up for Rondo, but Westbrook has more trade value for other teams. If the Thunder decided to deal Westbrook theyīd aim higher. Package him with Ibaka/Perkins and go after Howard. Thatīs probably as good a deal Orlando could get for Howard, if Howard makes it clear he will leave. Westbrook is a legit young star. Perkins is still a legit center. Ibaka is young has the potential to become an All-star PF. And if you are the Thunder, the idea of ten years of Durant/Howard is just
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote