View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #30
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chandler Expects to leave The Mavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I somewhat agree, I defintely agree offensively.
He turned up to Olympics looking fit and strong, and he seemed to mature about then.
Dirk has also praised his defensive leadership.

I think he is a product of the right system PLUS he has matured in body and mind quite a bit.

He probably is more mature than he was then, but still, I don't think Chandler performs like his Maverick self on either end if he goes to a team like Toronto.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote