View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #65
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
Is it me or are trade suggestions from Lakers fan usually the nuttiest? The Thunder's current roster would mutilate what the Lakers have. I doubt they're just going to give Harden and Westbrook up for Gasol and Brown + a pick. The chemistry is definitely in OKC and like I said, Westbrook is not a finished product. If he's going to be traded it needs to be for someone of his caliber. I also think Harden earned a starting spot on the Thunder with his recent playoff performance, what has Brown done in the same vain recently? Gasol?

lol.
I wasn't serious man.

I would LOVE to get rid of both of them to gain westbrook and harden. Those guys are straight ballers. A BEAST, young back court.

To get that for Gasol and Brown?
Maybe a few years ago, but Gasol wasn't shit last year.

now, if Gasol plays well and we deal him plus a pick for Westbrook, We are giving them a legit scoring post option plus a pick for westbrook. I would LOVE that deal. We are trading big for small, something you don't do but we have bigs. We need a point. A young one, at that.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote