View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Is David Lynch the most pretentious director?

Twins Peak, Inland Empire, Mulholland Dr

those are the ones I've seen within the past couple of years. But I can pretty much say, get the fukk outta here man. Trying to hard to get a twist and to mind fukk the audience. If the intention or climax of the films are obvious, he always those this sh1t where he's trying to force it too hard. I had to force myself in finishing Inland Empire.

I bet the hipsters have orgasms when they watch his movies though. I seen Elephant Man, but that was a long time ago, I don't even remember what happens.

I know alot of you are going to name Paul Thomas Anderson, but atleast his movies are entertaining with good writing.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote