View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 03:19 AM   #789
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
i sat down to play today after some time and i got the feel that i wanted for the game now, went from 1.58 to 1.74 in one sitting. Feeling just like i did with black ops now. should be edging ratio of 2.0 by next week if i play every day

i still gotta add some of you guys to play, do you guys actually get into parties or just invite in lobby and stuff? (on xbox)

Sounds good, it's nice when you start really feeling comfortable with the game. Only got that feeling a few days ago, K/D went from 1.12 to 1.15 in just a few games, and I'm aiming to get it to 1.30 by the end of the year. I don't play a huge amount so I think that's a realistic aim.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote