View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NY Post: Knicks close to signing Grant Hill

I think he's a good character guy. I think it's important we build a good culture. Some Knicks fans are going to come in whining (WHY DIDNT WE SIGN AN IMPACT CENTER?) but the fact is there is no big player this will cause us to miss out on.

I also thinks this may signal Nash in PHX might not be staying because you know Hill talked to him and Nash either couldn't convince him to stay, or told him its best to bail.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote