View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NY Post: Knicks close to signing Grant Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I think he's a good character guy. I think it's important we build a good culture. Some Knicks fans are going to come in whining (WHY DIDNT WE SIGN AN IMPACT CENTER?) but the fact is there is no big player this will cause us to miss out on.

Couldn't agree more. I think he'll be a good influence in locker room, and for Melo particularly. It's up in the air whether Melo is a "good character" guy, so having Hill stabilize locker room is smart.

Plus he can ball.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote