View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NY Post: Knicks close to signing Grant Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
How is that "up in the air"? What has he ever done to show he may be a "bad character" guy?
Yeah, i think it's unfair to label him bad character. He doesn't get in trouble, doesn't cause problems. He's not a locker room leader type though. He's just someone who loves to play. I remember last year people got all pissy because eh wasn't distraught over every loss, he never will be. He plays like he would be though so i could care less.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote