View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Pistons Buy Out Hamilton

Well, it looks like we won't get anything for Rip. I'm not too disappointed about not trading him. I mentioned in another thread I'd much rather have a good draft pick at this point. I think with a good pick in this years draft we'll turn it around faster. I think it's time to get some of these young guys some PT and we have Prince to stick around for leadership.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...lug=ap-pistons

Quote:
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP)—The Detroit Pistons have decided to part ways with Richard Hamilton.

A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Friday that terms of a buyout were still being negotiated. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team had not made an announcement.

The 33-year-old Hamilton spent the last nine seasons with the Pistons, leading them to the 2004 NBA title. He had a falling out last season with coach John Kuester and was benched for most of a seven-week stretch. The two appeared to be on better terms toward the end of the season, but Hamilton averaged only 14.1 points in 2010-11.

Kuester was fired after the season and replaced by Lawrence Frank.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote