View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe92
I think Fish is the kind of veteran pg that they need. he can also add scoring.

I agree he could make a good complimentary piece with his veteran experience (which is what they had hoped for from McKee), however, I still think we need a good starting and defensive oriented guard. Especially in the Western Conference.

Fish has lost a step due to injuries, and the Lakers really dont need a scorer at that position.

So, if we could get him cheap, I would definitely take him. But I would NOT take him for the MLE... NO WAY!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote