View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Suns say goodbye to Zabian Dowdell

I didn't know much about him and didn't see him play much but I heard good things about him from some Suns fans and a few posters here in the sub-forum that were showing him some love.

I guess the Suns saw Telfair as superior and didn't want to try to develop Zabian..
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote