View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jamal Crawford, new Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
YES! He should be what Rudy should have been lol. I hope they don't trade Wallace though.. We have a pretty good squad can't wait until the season starts! :)

I don't want to get rid of Wallace either, but players are always available for the right deal. I'd be all over that rumored 4 first round picks for Wallace trade.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote