View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #49
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Jersey Nets Free Agency Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i remember net income or one of the national writers saying that he's changed his mind more than once. that seems to be the problem. all the magic are looking for is a little crack of sunshine through the door, and he apparently keeps giving it to them.

if he had been more hard-ass about the whole situation then they probably would have broken down at some point.

still, isn't anyone scared of the four #1 picks we almost gave up? on top of brook and wallace that seems pretty insane to me, even for a monster like dwight...

They were all our picks right?
If we're really set on becoming a contender for years to come then I dont mind trading away the future for a couple of years.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote