View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Marshon Brooks & the Williams Boys

all i'm going by are the camp reports coming out of ND, but it sounds like brooks is busting his tail and has been a coaches' favorite so far. impressing the coaches is usually a strong sign about a players effectiveness, maturity and BBIQ, so this is very good news to me. i had huge doubts about brooks coming in, and so far i seem to have been very wrong. (woohoo!)

so the nets can actually field an all-williams team now? awesome!

PG- deron williams
SG- L.D. williams (armor)
SF- shawne williams
PF- jordan williams
C- shelden williams

time to bring back marcus williams, sean williams and terrence williams to round out the bench?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote