View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #7
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Josh Howard signs with Utah

9 million a year is waaaaaay to much for AK. He'd be a good fit in Sacramento anyway since they have a ton of guys that can score but refuse to pass.
You can't really go wrong with a 1 year deal for Howard though. He's not what they really need, but he's still a pretty good player. If they just got some average players on the perimeter they'd be good. It's so frustrating that they're stuck with Okur and Harris's salaries. I guess they could Amnesty Okur, but they might and well use him in a trade since he only has 1 year left.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote