View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #1013
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
For Championship Week 16 which of these WR's should i put in my lineup:

Santana Moss vs Min
Torrey Smith vs Cle

or waiver wire pick up Darius Heyward Bey against KC

Already have Calvin in the #1 so tell me guys who should i give the nod too?
Just as an FYI, the first time the Browns played the Ravens this year, Joe Haden shadowed Torrey Smith all over the field. Not many people are as up on Haden as they are the other elite corners in the NFL, because he doesn't quite have the name recognition. But, when he shadows a receiver, it spells bad news for their fantasy production.

Smith had one short catch in that game. If he gets Haden again this week, I wouldn't expect much more.

Go with Moss... no doubt.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote