View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #1016
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Laurent has become the go to guy in Dallas.

Both are solid plays in my opinion the guy that has disappeared is Dez Bryant.

But out of the two i'll go with Laurent.

I concur.

I've been saying the same thing about Robinson since he first exploded onto the scene, although I was often ignoring my own advice.

You have to ride the hot hand until he proves to you he shouldnt be starting. He's been getting an immense amount of looks in the red zone during the second half of the season, overtaking Witten as Romo's favorite target inside the 20.

Granted it's the last week of Fantasy Football and he could completely fall off the face of the Dallas offense, leaving you high and dry for your Finals matchup.

You play the guys that got you this far, with your only doubts being injuries or difficult matchups on the opposite side of the field. Laurent has neither.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote