View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #1057
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I am in the same situation. I have been debating starting Bell at the flex and have Moss and Megatron go instead of starting Torrey Smith.

The screen and check downs to backs is the Packers achilles heel. And i would be assuming with McCown starting that we will see a lot of that. But if i was in your situation i don't think i could get myself to start Bell over Jackson this deep into the playoffs. Especially since your league isn't PPR and that is where id believe Bell would get most of his points. With Ben out you'd hope the Steelers offense will sputter allowing the Rams to run the ball more.

Completely forgot about Big Ben being out.

Would you play Bell over Sproles in that case? Sproles got 2.20 points last time he faced ATL, but he has been much more involved in recent weeks.

I should just leave Kahlil on the bench, huh?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote