View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mehmet Okur talks about now being on the Nets

jeff, you accidentally cut off the end of the interview. here it is:
Quote:
“Get it?,” he asked. “Do you get it? The part about back-and-forth?” He was grinning like a fool as he gave me a painfully elaborate wink, then added a playful, unwelcome elbow in my ribs. “Hahahaha, aren't I picking up your ehmerikan humor? Aren't I the mister funnyman, yes? Hahahaha...”

I nodded my head automatically, asked a question or two more, and touched the STOP button. The interview was concluded.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote