View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson tears ACL, needs reconstructive surgery

Culpepper suffered a devasting knee injury and was never the same. Unfortunately some idiot fans think it had nothing to do with him as a QB. You couldnt tell idiot fans that Culpepper injury effected his performance. I mean guys like Sam Bradford get passes for injuries. Culpepper? Nah.

I also remember telling idiot fans you cant put Adrian Peterson in the HOF so early because anything can happen tomorrow. I specifically mentioned injury and they wouldnt listen. Like talking to a brick wall. If Peterson career was over today? He is standing behind Terrell Davis.

As a fan I'm rooting for Peterson to return. Really sucks this happened to him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote